Monday, November 8, 2010

Orange You Glad I Didn't Say Banana

Baby Ames is officially the size of an orange this week! It's crazy to read how the baby is developing each week. This week, he/she is forming taste buds but apparently cannot taste anything quite yet. What am I tasting you ask - in terms of cravings? I've added fruit to my grocery list. I cannot get enough apples, grapes, strawberries, oranges, bananas - oops, I said banana!  


Apparently our baby is moving like a machine but I'm yet to feel it. It could be as early as next week or as late as week 20 until I feel something. I'm looking fwd to the first kick! I hope I'm home when I feel it vs at work so I can share the experience with Kurt.


We're at Week 15 and at brunch yesterday my girlfriend said I'm almost half-way there. GULP! We have SO MUCH to do yet! I woke up tossing and turning last night a little overwhelmed on what we need to do. No pun intended but baby steps, right?


This weekend we have a very fun weekend planned! We have a couple friends in town for the Iowa vs Northwestern Football game! A whole crew of college friends have tickets and will be tailgating. Bring on the tailgate food!! 


Looking forward to yet another great week with my husband, baby and puppy. Life really couldn't be any better right now!


Hope you're all feeling the same way about your loved ones! Speak to you next week.


Lots of love,
Kurt + Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment