Monday, November 1, 2010

When life gives you lemons, it's a blessing!

So we've made it to Week 14 and Baby Ames is the size of a lemon! I think the bump has finally decided to make his appearance as of this past weekend. There's no hiding it now. I bought my first maternity pair of jeans this weekend, which is exciting (it's the little things in life, right?). 


Baby Ames and Daddy had their first long weekend apart as I spent a long weekend in Wisconsin with Grandma Lazar and Cousin Schyler! We had a girls weekend to remember! We toured Door County, shopped until we dropped, stayed up as late as we could and ate all the candy our stomach would allow - it was a BLAST!


According to my online weekly update on what's going on with my body, our baby is now able to suck his/her thumb in the womb. When we looked at the 3D ultrasound pics from last week, he/she was already sucking his/her thumb! Looks like our little lemon is developing quicker than the average lemon. 


Looking forward to a great week (per usual) and we have lots to celebrate as of tomorrow - NO MORE NEGATIVE POLITICAL ADS.  Hip, hip, hooray!


Lots of love to all,
Tonya + Kurt

1 comment: